Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Affix bluetooth stack

Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 03:03:49 -0500
Hi,

I not sure if this is the correct forum to post this but, Could some one tell me if it is possible to install affix bluetooth stack in kubuntu?
Currently BLueZ bluetooth stack is installed and wireshark requires Affix stack for live capture of bluetooth traffic.

The affix website says that it can be installed in a kernel with version 2.6.x or higher, and the version of the kernel I have installed is 3.0.X. Now can
I install the affix stack in my OS? or Affix doesnt support Kubuntu?

Thanks