Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 39487: /trunk/debian/ /trunk/debian/

From: Balint Reczey <balint.reczey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 15:14:38 +0200
On 10/20/2011 07:29 PM, Guy Harris wrote:

On Oct 20, 2011, at 8:30 AM, Stephen Fisher wrote:

I don't know how the debian things work in the Wireshark source, but I
assume that this minimum GTK requirement will need to be bumped every time
it is bumped in configure.in.  Should we put a comment in configure.in to
remind us to change it in debian/control as well?

Could debian/control be generated from a debian/control.in file by the
configure script, with the script filling in the minimum GTK+ version?
Since debian/control is read by dpkg-buildpackage _before_ calling configure
would not go that way.

Cheers,
Balint