Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark newbee

Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 12:44:47 -0500
Hi,

I am looking for some information on how Wireshark uses libpcap to capture the packets and dissects it i.e, the complete process from
packet capture from the network to displaying to the user. I searched for such a resource for some time now but couldnt find one. If some one knows of such a
material could you pls provide me the link.

Thanks,
Vijay