Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Reply ASAP: Compilation error

From: Krishnamurthy Mayya <krishnamurthymayya@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 03:31:16 -0400
Hi all,

  We are using wireshark-1.7.0-SVN-39467  for some development purposes. When we are trying to add a new module and compile, the following errors are coming:

packet-mpls.c: In function ‘dissect_pw_ach’:
packet-mpls.c:389: error: implicit declaration of function ‘printf’
packet-mpls.c:389: error: incompatible implicit declaration of built-in function ‘printf’
packet-mpls.c: In function ‘dissect_pw_ach_mplstp’:
packet-mpls.c:1069: error: implicit declaration of function ‘dissect_bfd_control’
packet-mpls.c:1096: error: implicit declaration of function ‘dissect_mpls_echo’

Any idea about what might have gone wrong?? The most confusing fact is another line that appears above these error codes: cc1: warnings being treated as errors

So we dont know whether these are really errors or warnings treated as errors. If errors, all kinds of suggestions are welcome.

Thanks and regards,

Nikitha malgi
Krishnamurthy Mayya
(IP Infusion Software India, Bangalore )