Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Developer

From: shreejith bl <shreejithbl@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 11:19:23 -0700 (PDT)
Developer,

You are worthy of alot more than you make now.  It's actually kinda sad how much more money I make from home than I ever could at my old job. You'll adore me for letting you know about this the instant you check it out for yourself. http://dgg.portland-cnbc.net  I've been able to replace my best income when i'd only been doing all this for only a work week from my home. If you learn about this lady you are going to realize why I made the choice to try it out.  You're about to be making bunches of cash with this. Tell me once you get your first huge check so we can begin creating our kingdom together.  You won't believe it 'til you have a go yourself but remember, every payment is larger than the one before. We can share creative concepts once you get started.