Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Replace TRUE/FALSE with proper ENC_* in proto_tree_add_item(

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 22:17:48 -0400
On 10/12/2011 3:30 PM, Bill Meier wrote:

Based upon the comments:

I propose to do the following for
the FT_STRING, FT_STRINGZ, FT_UINT_STRING "encoding" parameter:

 Conversions:
 1. For other than FT_UINT_STRING, always use ENC_NA
    (replacing any existing True/1/FALSE/0
    /ENC_BIG_ENDIAN/ENC_LITTLE_ENDIAN).

 2. If there's no character encoding (ENC_ASCII, ...) specified
 then use ENC_ASCII.

I'll hold off doing any changes until tomorrow to wait for any comments.

It now appears that I won't get to this until the weekend.

Bill