Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Replace TRUE/FALSE with proper ENC_* in proto_tree_add_item(

From: Dirk Jagdmann <doj@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:27:35 -0700
I'll hold off doing any changes until tomorrow to wait for any comments.

Use ENC_ASCII. I suspect the majority of protocols currently available is so old, that they don't use anything more modern. And our users will tell us if ENC_ASCII is wrong for some protocols and we can fix them manually later.

--
---> Dirk Jagdmann
----> http://cubic.org/~doj