Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 39328: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2011 12:03:34 -0400
On 10/10/2011 1:07 AM, Guy Harris wrote:
      FT_UINT_STRING

For FT_UINT_STRING, what character encoding was used?  FT_UTF_8 or FT_ASCII?

Actually: for the FT_UINT_STRING cases I just changed TRUE/FALSE to ENC_LITTLE_ENDIAN/ENC_BIG_ENDIAN

None of them had ENC_UTF_8/....

(I'll send a separate EMail on the earlier "Replace TRUE/FALSE with proper ENC..." thread with questions re how the encoding field should be handled for FT_STRING/FT_STRINGZ/FT_UINT_STRING proto_tree_add_item() calls currently specified with no character encoding).

Bill