Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Get capture file name

Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 08:09:59 +0200
Hello

I made a dissector that so far is used with capture file generated from
traces by a protocol simulator.
So it is not realtime ethernet sniffering.
In the dissector I am gathering data from the read capture file to
generate a new file
with misc information.
Now I need to name and save this file. So far I am using current date and
hard coded default  directory.
It would be much more convenient to save it in the capture filename
directory and name it after it.

So my question is: is there a variable that contains the location and file
name of the capture file?

Thanks
Fabien