Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark dissectors implementation with LUA

From: Helge Kruse <Helge.Kruse-nospam@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 10:59:02 +0200
Hello,

I am a bit experience with dissector plug-ins written in C++. But I would like to evaluate if dissectors could also be written in Lua. I don't find an example in the Wireshark source code. Where do I find good samples or tutorials to get a glimpse of Lua dissectors? http://wiki.wireshark.org/Lua shows links to Lua basics and Wireshark's Lua API, but unfortunately it doesn't include dissector examples.

Regards,
Helge