Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 38796: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: main

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 11:28:09 -0700
On Aug 31, 2011, at 8:56 AM, Joerg Mayer wrote:

> The patch that adds an optional source dir path to get_datafile_dir().

Note that the optional source dir path should be used unconditionally if the environment variable is set (and if the "running from the build directory" flag is set, regardless of whether that's from the environment variable or from "/.libs" being in argv[0]), so that *all* data file references go to the source directory.