Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Bug 6017 - New Cisco FabricPath dissector for wireshark

From: "Leonard Tracy (letracy)" <letracy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 11:08:34 -0700

Hello all,

I realize all the developers are busy.  I just wanted to send a reminder that this bug has (finally) been updated per the original review comments.  Just in case the emails sent from the updates got lost in the sea wireshark mail.  I’m hoping someone can let me know if this is fit for inclusion.  I’m about to work on another dissector for OTV frames, so I’d like to make sure and not double any mistakes I have.

Thanks,

Leonard