Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Compiling without libpcap fails

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 21:20:22 +0200
I just tried to compile wireshark without libpcap and it fails. The idea
came from looking at the buildbot on osx failures where there now is a callback
to capture_if_cb, which only exists with pcap present. I'm trying to find
out whether this is easy to fix - I just have to fix all the cmake cases
first where stuff only gets built if libpcap is available :-)
Feel free to beat me to it.

Ciao
     Joerg