Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Complete the switch to UIManager driven menubar?

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 10:19:26 +0200
Hi,
I think all menus work now with MAIN_MENU_USE_UIMANAGER, LUA? When should we start to rip out the "old" code? I think some documentation
Updates are needed but I would like to wait untill the code has "settled".
It would be nice to read the GUI description XML from file, any suggestions on location in SVN ../gtk/data and installed in wireshark/data?

Regards
Anders