Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] can't filter field in wireshark

Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 16:26:36 +0200
Can someone help me ????????????

De :        Moussa Alawieh/LES ULIS/ZDF/BTECH/ZODIAC
A :        Developer support list for Wireshark <wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date :        18/08/2011 16:10
Objet :        Re: [Wireshark-dev] can't filter field in wireshark

thanks for your response....

However, what you said is very importanty for me because I have put this function in many place of my code !!!!

Is there any other function that can replace the "proto_tree_add_text()" ??

and do you think that it exist a way to satisfy my question in the precedent mail ???

regards
ZODIAC DATA SYSTEMS SAS
AEROSAFETY & TECHNOLOGY
logo