Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] What's Going On, Here? ---

Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 14:53:31 -0500
Gents ---
17 August 2011 ---

I just installed Wireshark on my computer, and, this is the
first time I've ever used something like this.  I don't quite
know what I doing yet.

I've attached a screen shot of what's happened.  I was able to
check for "promiscuous" mode in Wireshark (but I haven't the
slightest idea where to look, elsewhere!).

What's happening here?

Thanks for your time.  BTW this is the only address I could
find to sent this.

T M Christian
--