Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Brutal patch to build with GTK 3.0

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 15:00:23 +0200
Hi,
With the enclosed patch Wireshark builds on GTK3.0. Colors are messed up etc but it should be possible to start to fix things and actually see what's happening.
I wouldn't be surprised if many patches leading up to this are faulty. Color handling should probably be rewritten to use GdkRGBA in many places etc.
Best regards
Anders