Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] can't filter field in wireshark

Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 13:35:10 +0200
Hello,
I have got a problem in developping my wireshark's plugin in order to decommute my protocol.

The problem is that :

In my protocol, I have a "Time" field, and I have to add the value of this "Time" fild to the value of the field of the "Frame" protocol :"Arrival Time".
I put the result in Wireshark with the "proto_tree_add_text" function, but it's impossible to filter this field because it's a text !!!!!

can someone help-me ???

regards
ZODIAC DATA SYSTEMS SAS
AEROSAFETY & TECHNOLOGY