Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] REPLY ASAP:Extensions to wireshark

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 09:51:31 +0200
Hi,
A matter of choice, you need to produce diff's that apply to the current 'head'/top of tree Wireshark if all your changes are contained in new files
attaching those might suffice preferably with a diff that updates the needed makefiles. The less work for the maintainers the bigger chance of having it applied :-)
Regards
Anders