Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] REPLY ASAP:Extensions to wireshark

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 09:02:48 +0200
Hi,
Check out the source code section at http://wiki.wireshark.org/SendingFilesToWireshark open up a Bug report at https://bugs.wireshark.org/bugzilla/ include your
diff file(s) and sample traces.

Preferably add a protocol entry at http://wiki.wireshark.org/ProtocolReference and a sample capture at http://wiki.wireshark.org/SampleCaptures

Best regards
Anders

From: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of nikitha m
Sent: den 16 augusti 2011 08:32
To: wireshark-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Wireshark-dev] REPLY ASAP:Extensions to wireshark

Hi all,
I'm Nikitha Malgi working for IP Infusion India currently.
I and a colleague of mine have both worked on extending the wireshark to support TRILL and MPLS-TP payloads and we have been successful in doing it.
We are now planning it to contribute to the open source. Can any of you tell the exact procedure to be followed in doing so asap.

Thanks and regards,
Nikitha and Krishnamurthy(IP Infusion,India)