Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Structure sizes change between Linux and Windows help

From: Alex Lindberg <alindber@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 14:27:24 -0700 (PDT)
I am creating a dissector that overlays a complicated struct (bit fields, unions, etc) on the the tvb.  My Linux version works as designed, however when I move it to Windows (win32) the size of the struct changes and thus, won't overlay the tvb properly.

I am not an expert with Windows, but is there a compiler flag that will cause CC and/or LINK to work the same as GCC?

Thanks for your help.

Alex Lindberg