Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Need help with remaining GSEAL errors

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 23:32:43 +0200
Right now, the remaining errors when compiling with -DSEAL are:

gtk/new_packet_list.c:836:34: error: ‘GtkTreeViewColumn’ has no member named ‘button’
gtk/new_packet_list.c:838:3: error: ‘GtkTreeViewColumn’ has no member named ‘button’
gtk/packet_win.c:492:45: error: ‘GtkDialog’ has no member named ‘vbox’
gtk/profile_dlg.c:865:37: error: ‘GtkTreeViewColumn’ has no member named ‘button’
gtk/uat_gui.c:917:38: error: ‘GtkTreeViewColumn’ has no member named ‘button’
gtk/gsm_map_stat.c:442:33: error: ‘GtkWidget’ has no member named ‘window’

I previously tried to solve the button stuff but had to revert it and I have
no ideas for the remaining two remaining ones (window and vbox).

Once someone (who is not me :-) manages to fix these, we can turn on -DGSEAL
for gtk2 builds to prevent new code from accessing structure members directly.

Ciao
 Joerg