Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] mix of c and C++

From: sagar Guledagudda <sagu072@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 15:32:34 +0530
now i am getting linker error like

: undefined reference to `proto_register_protocol'
: undefined reference to `proto_register_field_array'
: undefined reference to `proto_register_subtree_array'
: undefined reference to `register_dissector'
: undefined reference to `prefs_register_protocol'
: undefined reference to `prefs_register_uint_preference'
: undefined reference to `prefs_register_string_preference'
: undefined reference to `register_init_routine'
: undefined reference to `register_postseq_cleanup_routine'

i have added library path to wireshark/epan where the proto.h is there which contains the above functions. do u have idea abt wat els s required to be done to get through this ?