Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] CMake weirdness

From: Tony Trinh <tony19@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 16:46:46 -0400
For dev builds, I typically use a local output directory for install by specifying `--prefix=$PWD/build` or setting the equivalent CMake config. The strange this is the CMake binaries can't find the libraries at startup:

$ ./wireshark
dyld: Library not loaded: libwireshark.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/tony/Developer/src/wireshark-1.7/build/bin/./wireshark
  Reason: image not found
Trace/BPT trap

The workaround is to copy the libraries into the same directory as the binary. The autoconf build has no problem. Why is that?