Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] my dissector breaks with updated 1.6 source and libs

From: Alex Lindberg <alindber@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 14:02:48 -0700 (PDT)
I have had much the same issue.

In my case I had to move from the pcre library for regex to the glib way of doing things.  In addition wiretap/file*c have added an additional variable to the function calls to pass error codes and the GTK version of the windows code is moved to its own directory.

BTW, the pcre to glib was necessary because the pcre library is no longer supported for windows compiles (although still referenced in config.nmake).

Alex Lindberg