Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 37929: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: main

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 12:23:28 -0400

Here's an article that should be helpful: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/839013

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email are confidential
and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you receive this
email in error, please delete it from your system immediately and
notify us either by email, telephone or fax. You should not copy,
forward, or otherwise disclose the content of the email.