Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 37929: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/: main

From: "Maynard, Chris" <Christopher.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2011 10:40:46 -0400
> -----Original Message-----
> From: wireshark-commits-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wireshark-
> commits-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of tuexen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Sent: Thursday, July 07, 2011 9:57 AM
> To: wireshark-commits@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [Wireshark-commits] rev 37929: /trunk/gtk/ /trunk/gtk/:
> main_welcome.c
>
> http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=37929
>
> User: tuexen
> Date: 2011/07/07 06:57 AM
>
> Log:
>  Bring back interface icons.
>
>  Obtained from Irene Ruengeler.
>
> Directory: /trunk/gtk/
>   Changes    Path              Action
>   +23 -7     main_welcome.c    Modified

There's still one missing icon for the "Adapter for generic dialup and VPN capture".

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email are confidential
and for the exclusive use of the intended recipient. If you receive this
email in error, please delete it from your system immediately and
notify us either by email, telephone or fax. You should not copy,
forward, or otherwise disclose the content of the email.