Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 37859: /trunk/ /trunk/gtk/: color_dl

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 21:09:28 +0200
On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 5:49 PM, Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Where do you need that info, in the frame section of the packet details we list the following:
>
> Coloring Rule Name: ___tmp_color_filter___01

If a user wants to know which coloring rule is used for a selected
package, the "Coloring Rule Name" is the one to look at.
I think that "tmp_color_filter" don't tell the user which coloring
rule is used (the user may not know that "tmp" is used for
conversation or filter coloring rules), or which function that created
this rule.  That's why I want a more descriptive name here :)

--
Stig Bjørlykke