Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] New openSAFETY dissector

From: Roland Knall <rknall@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 07:51:53 +0200
Hello

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 5:27 AM, Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> However, if this is the cause of
>
>        http://buildbot.wireshark.org/trunk/builders/Ubuntu-10.04-x64/builds/1452/steps/fuzz-menagerie/logs/stdio
>
> then that raises the question "why isn't the SERCOS III plugin being loaded when we're doing the fuzz testing?"  If the plugins aren't getting loaded, that means they're not getting fuzz tested.
>
> This also raises the question of whether the SERCOS III dissector should be made a built-in dissector.

I will provide a patch fast for checking if the SERCOS III plugin
get's loaded, and if the subdissector table is available (you can
expect it today).

If you want, I will also provide a patch for removing the standalone
SERCOS III plugin and integrating it as a built-in dissector. This
will take some time, but I guess by monday it should be done.

kind regards,
Roland