Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-core] Working up to a new stable branch (1.6)

From: Balint Reczey <balint.reczey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 14:18:43 +0200
[Moving thread to wireshark-dev from wireshark-core, following Joerg's action]

I have just committed the make target "dumpabi" for dumping ABI
description using ABI compliance checker [1].

Now everything is there to start versioning with as little effort as possible.

Cheers,
Balint

[1] http://ispras.linux-foundation.org/index.php/ABI_compliance_checker