Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] bug #5955

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 18:34:49 +0200
Hi,

Anders commited the fix, I've put it on the 1.6.0rc2 roadmap.

Thanks,
Jaap

On 05/28/2011 01:43 PM, Martin Kaiser wrote:

Dear wireshark developers,

may I ask you to consider merging bug 5955 before 1.6.0rc2 is published?

The bug is about the DVB-CI session layer where close_session_request
spdus aren't dissected correctly but an exception is thrown instead.

The fix is trivial (test message is attached to the bug report), I've
been testing it successfully for some time with many different captures.

This would take you less than 10 min to apply and would be a big
improvement to the DVB-CI dissector before it becomes part of a major
release for the first time.

Thanks in advance,

    Martin