Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 37408: /trunk/epan/ /trunk/epan/: ra

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 22:49:31 -0400
On 05/26/2011 10:31 PM, Bill Meier wrote:
Thanks everyone for the research ....

It turned out the the cause of the OSX compiler error when compiling
radius_dict.c was text that I had put in a comment which included the
string [^[:blank:]] .

Man... And I just skipped over the changes to the comment thinking "well, that can't *possibly* be the problem!" Interesting...