Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Handling TCP packets reordering

From: Max Dmitrichenko <dmitrmax@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 13:53:43 +0400
Hi!

I'm continue to write dissector for an encrypted protocol. Everything
works fine until I receive an out-of-order TCP segment, i.e. previous
was lost.
Since I'm trying to decrypt it, I fail with it and break the whole
decryption context. Is there any way to:
1) Detect that this packet is out of order in given conversation?
2) Ask the TCP dissector to feed this packet later again when all
previous segments will be retransmitted?

And as far as I understand, there can be a situation when packet is
duplicated. This should be handled too. How?

--
  Max