Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Missing file from website

From: Jakub Zawadzki <darkjames@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 22:14:50 +0200
Hi,

On Wed, Mar 23, 2011 at 02:04:04PM -0700, Gerald Combs wrote:
> I'm assuming 0.10.14 is the last ME-compatible release. I've updated the
> docs accordingly.

I think we might add information about KernelEx [1]
I haven't tested it, but theirs about page seems interesting:
	KernelEx is an Open Source compatibility layer with an aim to allow
	running Windows 2000/XP-only applications on Microsoft Windows 98 and
	Microsoft Windows Millennium operating systems.

[1] http://kernelex.sourceforge.net/

Cheers.