Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark -z vs. tshark -z

From: Chris Maynard <chris.maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 14:29:24 +0000 (UTC)
After reading
http://ask.wireshark.org/questions/2931/tshark-doesnt-has-z-scsisrt-command-argument,
I compared some of the -z command-line options between Wireshark and tshark.
With the exception of tshark's "-z h225,srt", all the rest are specified using
rtt, whereas Wireshark specifies srt consistently throughout.  Is there any
reason for the difference?  Would it make more sense to use srt for tshark as
well?