Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Missing file from website

From: We The People <please.nospam08@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 11:44:19 -0500
May I ask were to obtain this required file please ?

wireshark-setup-0.99.0.exe

Reference:
http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsug_html_chunked/ChIntroPlatforms.html
Win-ME:
"The last known version to work (with Win-ME) was Ethereal 0.99.0
(which includes WinPcap 3.1)"

When I look here, you only go back to version 0.99.2:
http://www.wireshark.org/download/win32/all-versions/
http://www.wireshark.org/download/win32/all-versions/wireshark-setup-0.99.2.exe

When I download here, the download is corrupt every time upon launch:
(CRC check by the actual installer says so, the file is complete otherwise)
http://www.ethereal.com/download.html
ethereal-setup-0.99.0.exe

How do I get a working version for Win-ME please,
updating to an NT-Kernel OS is not an option...