Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Eliminate annoying color filter dialog

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 08:26:33 +0100
On 03/08/2011 10:14 PM, Anders Broman wrote:
Chris Maynard skrev 2011-03-08 21:02:
I regularly switch between a custom build of Wireshark for analyzing my
company's protocols and the trunk when doing general Wireshark
development/testing. Unfortunately, I have lots of custom color
filters in
place that are invalid for the trunk for obvious reasons. But every
time I
switch to the trunk, for every custom color filter I have, I get an
annoying
dialog telling me, "Could not compile color filter "blah" from saved
filters."
I've made a change in my local sandbox to avoid this, but would anyone
have any
grumblings if I permanently eliminate that dialog? Here's all I do to
get rid
of it:

How about a tick box "Don't show this message again"? or is that to
complicated to implement?
Regards
Anders

+1