Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] PDB Files

From: "Semjon" <semgo@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 10:44:34 +0100
Hi,

it seems as if the bison command fails maybe there's something wrong with it (bison not installed/PATH not set)?

btw the setup process is described quite good here: http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsdg_html_chunked/ChSetupWin32.html I think sed installation isn't mentioned explicitely because it should be installed by cygwin-installer by default, but it's mentioned in point 2.2.7 Verify installed tools.
There is also mentioned that you probably have to rename your link.exe.

Semjon
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas" <AndreasSander1@xxxxxxx>