Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] PDB Files

From: Andreas <AndreasSander1@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 08:42:02 +0100
Where can I get the .PDB files for the Wireshark binaries? They are created in the wireshark-gtk2 directory when you (successfully) compile the sources. I am interested in the libwireshark.pdb and wireshark.pdb of a recent version, i.e. 1.4.1, 1.4.2 and/or 1.2.13.

Background:
When debugging my own dissectors it's sometimes useful to trace into the epan functions, what requires these debug program database.

Andy