Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GUIManger in menus.c

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 18:29:49 -0400
Anders Broman wrote:
  Hi,
When using GUIManager for the main menu bar, it blows up loading a file. Could some one take a look and help me figure out what's wrong? The recent file stuff is also broken - probably related.

It's bailing out here:

ERROR:column-utils.c:1175:col_set_cls_time: code should not be reached

That means timestamp_set_type() has not been called.

When we're not using GUIManager, that function is called (during startup) in timestamp_format_cb().

That function is not called during startup when using GUIManager... Hmmm, actually it's not being called at all.