Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GTK question

From: Stephen Fisher <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 15:03:31 -0600
On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 10:39:46PM +0200, Sake Blok wrote:

> I'm implementing something new for which I would to use "<ctrl>+[" and
> "<ctrl>+]" as accelerator keys. But I can't figure out what to put in
> gtk/menus.c.

After digging through the GTK documentation, it looks like the character
name needs to be used and not the character itself.  The include file
gdk/gdkkeysyms.h is generated from the X.org distribution and it's
called "bracketleft" in there, so you would use <bracketleft>
presumabily.

How I found it:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/gtk+/tree/gdk/gdkkeysyms.h
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gdk/stable/gdk-Keyboard-Handling.html#gdk-keyval-from-name