Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] GTK question

From: Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 22:39:46 +0200
Hi Guys,

I'm implementing something new for which I would to use "<ctrl>+[" and "<ctrl>+]" as accelerator keys. But I can't figure out what to put in gtk/menus.c.

I tried:

<control>[
<control>Left_Bracket

And there are not it (no accelerator key shown in the menu and of course also no action when pressed).

I tried to google for it, but was unsuccessful so maybe one of you might be able to help me out here?

Cheers,

Sake