Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] composite tvbuffs

From: "Scott Mueller" <smueller@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 13:43:09 -0700
Hi Stephen,

Section 2.7.2 is basically about doing the work that tcp_dissect_pdus
does, and that is certainly an option. Large messages composed in the
way I described with my protocol (which uses TCP) are a special case; I
didn't want to re-work everything for this. Composite tvbuffs sounded
like a good way to deal with this. If they don't work, I'll have to bite
the bullet and do the work.

Thanks again,

Best regards,

M. Scott Mueller