Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Virtual WireShark appliance

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 13:59:41 -0700
On Sep 24, 2010, at 1:55 PM, john s wolter wrote:

> Gentlemen, is this discussion related to "Virtual WireShark Appliance". If not please move it to a new thread.

At minimum, if you're responding to one of the problems-with-CMake messages:

	1) don't send them on to John Wolter

and

	2) change the subject line back to "Re: [Wireshark-dev] configure fails with cmake on macosx".

The Snow Leopard version of Apple Mail, at least, appears to be putting the articles that were followups to the wrong-thread CMake messages into the right thread in my mailbox, with the title change, even though the message ID references are to those messages.  I can't speak for other mail readers.