Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Virtual WireShark appliance

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 12:42:56 +0200
On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 12:33 PM, Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> That's the type of fix I was hoping for when I rejected the previous one!
> Nicely spotted.

I'm still having problems with --as-needed when building with Xcode,
but not when building with Makefiles.
CMake reports --as-needed is OK when building for Xcode, but this does
not work when building.

Maybe because I get this warning in CMakeOutput.log?
i686-apple-darwin10-gcc-4.2.1: --as-needed: linker input file unused
because linking not done

--
Stig Bjørlykke