Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] configure fails with cmake on macosx

From: "H.sivank" <hsivank@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 22:08:38 +0200
I think it should be better if AUTHORS-SHORT and AUTHORS-SHORT-FORMAT (and wireshark.podcreated in build  dir.

Attached a patch to fix this issue

H.sivank

Le 23 sept. 2010 à 21:47, Stig Bjørlykke a écrit :

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 9:01 PM, H.sivank <hsivank@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-cmake_authors.diff : sometimes reconfigure does not find authors file

Doesn't this write the file in the source dir?  I suppose this should
be put in the build dir?

--
Stig Bjørlykke