Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 34186: /trunk/ /trunk/epan/: column-

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 09:37:09 +0200
On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 10:56 PM,  <sake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Log:
>  When using a custom column, make it possible to select which occurrence to show if the field has multiple occurrences.

Very nice feature Sake!

I have some small issues:

1.  When showing all occurrences and turning off "Show Resolved" (on
an entry which is resolved) nothing is displayed (e.g. ip.proto on an
icmp package).  The correct would be to display all values.

2. When entering a big number in "Field occurrence" we get an
overflow.  Maybe we should limit this value to a decent maximum?  I
want to be able to set this value from the heading popup menu.

--
Stig Bjørlykke