Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] GPRS Conversation

From: "Mike Morrin" <Mike.Morrin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 09:10:57 +0100

You may be able to use some of the attached code fragments which were created a while ago while I was trying to fix bug 2857 (which I will get around to eventually).  This code creates a hash table of GPRS streams (identified by SGSN, TLLI, NSAPI and link direction).  It does not attempt to track TLLI changes.  There is no guarantee that it will work, and the TLLI/link-direction harvesting code for nsip is missing (because the nsip dissector was changed since then).

Mike

This message contains confidential information and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete the message immediately.

ip.access Ltd, registration number 3400157, Building 2020,
Cambourne Business Park, Cambourne, Cambridge CB23 6DW, United Kingdom