Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Could you help me

From: "Xia GuoHui-w22796" <guo-huixia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 16:33:27 +0800
Respected developers,

I am a beginner on wireshark, while I was try to running sourcecode package 1.4.0 verify tools under windows 2003 VC7 this command as below,

D:\WireShark_Versions\1.4.0\wireshark-1.4.0>nmake -f Makefile.nmake verify_tools

 it appears out  "bash: tools\win-setup.sh: no such file or directory".

And the simulator tool Cygwin has been installed, could you help me check how to solve this issue, or where to get this file?

Thank you in advance,
Kevin Xia