Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] TCAP subdissector

Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 16:45:51 +0200
hello experts,

we made a subdissector for TCAP analyzing a proprietary protocol.
as integrated subdissector it works (building of the whole wireshark).
then we tried to make a plugin but this does not work because of unresolved references (delete_itu_tcap_subdissector, add_itu_tcap_subdissector).
it seems that these references are not exported for use of a plugin.
this problem seems to be pretty old and was requested in the past already (http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/200706/msg00042.html)
exist there in the meanwhile a possible way without modifying original wireshark sources?

thx
kr guenter

--
Achtung Sicherheitswarnung: GMX warnt vor Phishing-Attacken!
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/sicherheitspaket